Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) in Clarkston MI
Heron Ridge Associates offers confidential addiction counseling programs. This includes an intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Clarkston MI. Intensive outpatient treatment involves longer therapy sessions, but it does not require overnight stays or residential treatment. You can continue to work and spend time with loved ones while receiving care from licensed addiction therapists.
Our intensive outpatient program is compatible with insurance. We accept plans from Medicare, Omnicare, United Healthcare, Behavioral Health Systems, MEBS, Tricare, Blue Care Network, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Cofinity, AARP, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), DMC Care, Aetna, Total Healthcare, MESSA, and other providers. Contact us at (248) 693-8880 for more information.
How Do Intensive Outpatient Programs Work?
IOP addiction treatment is a idle ground between hospitalization and outpatient counseling. Clients go through group counseling and individual counseling, with longer sessions than traditional counseling programs. There are no overnight stays or living quarters. Clients are able to go about their days with minimal interruptions, but they still receive more persistent therapy than they would with outpatient treatment.
• Clients Attend a Combination of Individual Therapy and Group Therapy Sessions
• The Goal Is to Understand the Addiction on an Intimate Level – What Caused the Addiction and What Continues to Fuel It?
• Therapy Sessions Are Longer Than Traditional Counseling Appointments
• This Is Not a Residential Program – Clients Live Their Lives and Receive Intensive Therapy along the Way
• We Provide a Comfortable, Confidential and Non-Judgmental Space for Addiction Treatment
• Intensive Outpatient Treatment Includes Substance Abuse Therapy, Alcoholism Recovery, Chemical Dependency Treatment, and More
• We Work with Your Insurance Company to Provide Affordable IOP Addiction Treatment
The intensive outpatient program is a great form of addiction treatment, but it is not right for everyone. To find out if IOP addiction therapy is right for you, contact our Clarkston MI therapist office: (248) 693-8880.
Confidential Counseling for You and Your Family
In addition to individual therapy and group counseling for addiction, we provide couples counseling and family counseling services. We understand the ripple effect of addiction. Together, we can help you rebuild relationships in your life and create a valuable support system for addiction recovery. Our Clarkston MI counseling center is located at:
Heron Ridge Associates
3694 Clarkston Rd # D
Village of Clarkston, MI 48348
We have individual counseling sessions available Monday through Saturday to conveniently support your busy schedule. Contact us today to learn more about IOP addiction treatment.
Heron Ridge Associates:
Ann Arbor: (734) 822-4810
Clarkston: (248) 693-8880
Ann Arbor: (734) 913-1093
Plymouth: (734) 454-1094
Bingham Farms: (248) 594-4991