Intensive Outpatient Programs
Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are used to treat moderate to severe addiction, depression, and anxiety. They may be used in other applications, but those are the most popular forms of IOP treatment. Heron Ridge Associates is proud to offer intensive outpatient programs in Michigan. Our multidisciplinary staff is experienced in many areas of mental health and behavioral development. At our counseling centers, you will receive top-quality care from the first appointment to the last. Contact us to learn more about IOP counseling.
What Is IOP Treatment?
Intensive outpatient treatment is more ‘intense’ than traditional counseling alone. Rather than seeing a therapist once a week, clients see their therapists several times a week. They also attend group therapy sessions three nights a week, and the sessions last around three hours at a time. Clients can still work, attend college and live their lives, but they have extensive support to guide them through recovery.
• Multiple Appointments a Week for Several Hours a Day
• Used in Addiction Treatment and Depression Treatment, But May Apply to Other Circumstances
• Uses a Combination of Group Therapy and Individual Counseling with a Multidisciplinary Staff
• More Effective Than Hospital-Based Addiction Treatment Because It Takes Longer to Complete
• Confidential Therapy Sessions Using Evidence-Based Counseling
The specialists that head our IOP treatment programs have over 30 years of experience. We have seen tremendous success with IOP for substance abuse treatment, and we receive many referrals as a result. To schedule an appointment for IOP counseling, contact Heron Ridge Associates.
Is Intensive Outpatient Counseling Right for Me?
Intensive outpatient counseling is a great alternative to hospital-based addiction treatment. However, clients who are in need of a medical detox will need to complete a hospital stay before IOP treatment. IOP counseling is considered more effective overall because it requires a longer time commitment than hospitalized addiction treatment. This prevents relapses and ensures the client has a solid support system for recovery.
If this sounds like the right path for you, contact our office to learn more.
Heron Ridge Associates:
Ann Arbor: (734) 822-4810
Clarkston: (248) 693-8880
Ann Arbor: (734) 913-1093
Plymouth: (734) 454-1094
Bingham Farms: (248) 594-4991
Fill Out The Form Below And Click Submit
To Learn More about Our Intensive Outpatient Programs in Michigan, Contact Us
• Intensive Outpatient Programs Ann Arbor MI
• Intensive Outpatient Programs Clarkston MI
• Intensive Outpatient Programs Bingham Farms MI
• Intensive Outpatient Programs Plymouth MI