Child Psychologist in Plymouth MI
Heron Ridge Associates
705 S Main St # 280
Plymouth, MI 48170
How Your Child Could Benefit from Therapy
Child therapy is a personalized experience. Every child faces a unique set of challenges that require unique solutions. That’s what a child psychologist does. He or she will listen to your child’s thoughts, feelings and concerns to come up with custom solutions for their life.
- Determine the True Cause of Developmental Delays (We Offer Psychological Testing)
- Figure out Why a Child Has Changed Behaviors or Become Defiant
- Find Personalized Solutions Suited for The Child’s Needs and Personality
- Improve Communication and Resolve Conflict in the Family
- Transition through Difficult Struggles, Such as Grief, Trauma or Divorce
- Work with a Child Psychologist with Specialized Training and Education
- Get the Answers You’re Looking for to Create a Positive Environment for Your Child
Heron Ridge Associates accepts United Healthcare, Cofinity, AARP, MESSA, DMC Care, Omnicare, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, MEBS, Medicare, Tricare, Total Healthcare, Aetna, Behavioral Health Systems, Blue Care Network, and other insurance plans. To find out what your out-of-pocket expenses may be, contact us at (734) 454-1094. We will gladly verify your insurance for you.
A Comfortable Space for the Whole Family
Heron Ridge Associates is a family-friendly counseling center in Plymouth MI. We offer family counseling, child counseling, teen counseling, marriage counseling, and many other mental health services. Some children benefit from a combination of individual counseling and family counseling. We will help you determine the best setup for your family.
Heron Ridge Associates:
Ann Arbor: (734) 822-4810
Clarkston: (248) 693-8880
Ann Arbor: (734) 913-1093
Plymouth: (734) 454-1094
Bingham Farms: (248) 594-4991